Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
Impact matters! It’s important to produce vibrant print designs and eye-catching digital publications that stand out in a crowd. Say goodbye to standard presentations and documents when you access the innovative tools of Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard. Whether you’re editing digital images, creating vector graphics, or laying out professional-quality print documents with elegant typography, you can rest assured knowing you have the powerful tools and software you need to get the job done right. Expand your ideas by creating e-books, presentations and digital magazines with Design Standard.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard combines InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6 Illustrator CS6 and Acrobat X Pro, giving you the powerful tools you need to create engaging images, artwork, digital magazines, newspapers, e-books and other documents. Incorporate elements that wow from images and artwork that pop to video that engages your audience. Author top-quality e-books with refined typography and images, audio and video. Produce intuitive and stunning page layouts and deliver interactive, media-rich publications to Apple® iPad® and other tablet devices. Don’t settle for anything less than the Design Standard.
- Combines InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6 and Acrobat X Proto provide a powerful suite of tools for print design, dynamic presentations, e-books and digital magazines
- Create eye-catching images with Photoshop, the industry standard in digital imaging that delivers creative freedom while providing precise control when refining composite images, applying artistic effects and painting with versatile brush tools
- Edit video to include in your projects by quickly combining clips and stills using transitions, audio and effects, such as pan and zoom in Photoshop
- Design stunning artwork, from logos to illustrations using precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes in Illustrator
- Create professional page layouts with InDesign, and enjoy precise control over typography and use the built-in tools for creative results
- Deliver media-rich publications with interactive elements to iPad and other tablet devices using InDesign (devices not included)
- Author engaging e-books in InDesign with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit virtually any screen, add video and audio for e-book mobile devices that support HTML5 video and audio tags and take advantage of EPUB3 support
- Prepare files for production for print layouts using Live Preflight in InDesign to find errors, or run preflight checks and fixes in Acrobat X Pro
- Apply accessibility rules in InDesign and then check, adjust and validate PDF documents in Acrobat X Pro
- Distribute simple PDF documents and package layouts, drawings, images, video, audio and more in a single PDF portfolio using Acrobat X Pro
- Experience the full power and performance of newer systems with the 64-bit native Photoshop and Illustrator for swift performance
- Locate files quickly by browsing thumbnails instead of file names with Adobe Bridge
- Enjoy integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Adobe Creative Cloudand Adobe Touch Apps within individual components of Design Standard